The FA launched their new grassroots strategy on Saturday, ahead of football returning today Monday 29th March.
The link to the announcement is here: https://www.thefa.com/news/2021/mar/26/fa-new-grassroots-strategy-launched-20210327
Click here to see a copy of the strategy, entitled ‘Survive, Revive, Thrive’ which has seven transformational objectives through to 2024.
- Male participation: Modernised opportunities to retain and re-engage millions of male participants in the game
- Female participation A sustainable model based on a world-class, modernised offer
- Club network: A vibrant national club network that delivers inclusive, safe local grassroots football and meets community needs
- Facilities: Enhanced access to good quality pitches across grassroots football
- Grassroots workforce: A transformation in community football by inspiring, supporting and retaining volunteers in the game
- Digital products and services: An efficient grassroots digital ecosystem to serve the administrative and development needs of players, parents and the workforce
- Positive environment: A game that’s representative of our diverse footballing communities, played in a safe an inclusive environment