- Appoint Match Officials as required to the SW Pool Area and the Pools League Cup Competitions for the SWPL East, SWPL West, TWL Premier and TWL Division One. (80 teams and 40 matches per week)
- Provide progression opportunities for Match Officials.
- To streamline Match Official appointments.
- Ability to work flexible and unsociable hours including weekends.
- Diplomacy and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential information.
- Excellent organiser, communicator and time manager.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the structure and organisations within local football.
- Experience of working with volunteers and motivating others.
- Be contactable by telephone / email.
- Have excellent iT skills, with a good understanding of Microsoft Word & Excel
- To appoint Match Officials within the FA Full Time Admin System and the FA’s MOAS appointing system.
- Have an understanding of the FA policy on Safeguarding within refereeing.
- building close relationships with FA match appointees above Step 5
- Increase the activity of Match Officials so that the number of matches controlled by a qualified Referee Increases in line with FA Targets
- Work closely with Observer Co-Ordinator to ensure officials meet the targets for observations and appointments on merit.
- Work with County RDO’s
- An annual honorarium will be paid for the role and travel expenses will also be payable for any meetings that the role is required to attend.
- Equipment for the role will also be provided if necessary.
For an informal conversation regarding the role please contact Keith Mann, South West Pool Match Officials Secretary on 07712 156423 or 01392 681405. To apply for the role, please send your application letter outlining why you would make a good candidate for the role to Keith Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Sunday 27th February 2022.